Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Introduction!

I am excited to be in the blogger world now.  I don't know how good I will be at it, but hopefully I will be able to remember to not procrastinate making post.  I am sure I will have PLENTY of material to post about our family.
This is my daughter Ava Hayes and yes it is a double name. : ) In this picture she is wearing rain boots that are a toddler size and WAY too big for her which she thought was hilarious.  She is 6 months old as of last Saturday and is the joy of our lives. She has just mastered the art of rolling over from her tummy to her back, so she never stays on her tummy for more than a few seconds now.  She also has just started eating rice cereal and most of it ends up on our faces from her spitting it back at us.  Her dad took her to the doctor today for her six month check up and she weighs 13.8 pounds and is 26 inches long and has a head circumference of 16.1 inhes.
This is Frank, my husband, and I at our wedding last summer.  We don't have as interesting of stories as Ava Hayes' though.  We are both students at Auburn University.  He is majoring in Pre-dentistry and I am majoring in Business Marketing.

That is the basics of our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment